WooCommerce 3.0 support
Uncode is already fully integrated with WooCommerce, the top e-commerce plugin for adding an online store to your website. Our update 1.5 comes packed with support for the WooCommerce 3.0 update, so Uncode will continue to work seamlessly with this crucial plugin. Please note that WooCommerce 3.0 introduced lots of changes, if you use extra WooCommerce extensions please verify that you are using a compatible version of the plugin with the new WooCommerce update.
Columns for Smartphones
We’ve also added a new columns option for mobile to further improve Uncode’s overall responsiveness. When you create a grid with Visual Composer, you can now determine how many columns will appear on mobile as well as on desktop or tablet. This way you can ensure your grid looks perfect, whether it’s viewed on a home computer or an iPhone.
The new license registration tool validates your installation as outlined in the Envato policy. If you have validate your version, from next updates you’ll be able to activate new reserved features, update Uncode, perform backups, install patches, and receive important notifications from our team – all without leaving your admin area.
How to Update
The easiest way to update your version of Uncode is to activate the automatic theme update via the Envato WordPress Toolkit. If you don’t know how to do this, instructions are available in our documentation. You can also update manually if you prefer. Please remind to update both the theme both the required plugins like Uncode Core and Visual Composer as well.
Support Help Center
If you need help with the theme update, or you have discovered an issue, we offer comprehensive support in our Help Center, here we have a completely dedicated, qualified and beloved support team ready to help you. Please drop us a line, and will get back to you with a solution soon.
Whenever you buy an item on ThemeForest, you get access to either a 6 or 12 month support period, based on your choice of plan. If your support period is expired you will not be able to access the Help Center. This is the Envato policy for support you have accepted when you have bought your item on ThemeForest. As top-author we are required to strictly comply the official Envato policy that is in the marketplace own interest. We hope you are smart to understand and not accuse authors.
If you have discovered a possible issue with the update you can anyway comunicate us the problem. Please not use the Uncode item page comments: that tiny comments wall is not design for support, we’ll probably need to check your installation details privately that is in your own interest. Use the contact form you find in our Private Profile page, include a comprehensive description and the URL of your installation, we’ll be back as soon as possible (priority is given to users with valid support).
We remind that when a possible new issue is discovered in our Help Center you can download the fix.
Need a New License?
If your support period has expired and you need to renew, choose one of the following options:
Renew your support period. To reactivate your support, log in to your ThemeForest marketplace account, navigate to the Uncode – WordPress Theme page and choose one of the renewal options.
Buy a new license. If you plan to build more websites with Uncode, it is more cost-effective to purchase an additional license (which will include support) rather than extend the first license.
Thanks for taking the time to read about our latest update! If you have any suggestions for new features that you’d like to see in future versions of Uncode, we’d love to hear your ideas.
- WooCommerce 3.0.4 compatibility
- WooCommerce Variable Product images
- Menu Shrink with solid not transparent header
- Manually entered fonts
- Possible extra padding with Content Block VC
- Possible error in the admin with PHP 5.4 and minors
- Single Media shadow
- Possible notices with additional fields
- Possible notices when not logged as admin
- Envato Toolkit required notice for Product Registration
- Revolution Slider 184.108.40.206
- Dave Live Search new version 1.0.1
- Mobile menu transparency
- Matrix pattern for `Posts` module
- Justified Gallery layout for Media Galleries
- Carousel stage padding
- `Author Profile` module for Visual Composer
- Social contacts on user profile page
- Featured media on user profile page
- `Authors` tab in Theme Options > Layout
- A new after content block to display an `Author Profile` box
- Fluid layout for Metro and Carousels
- Mobile responsive options on Visual Composer
- Custom menu padding (desktop & mobile)
- Print Styles (Chrome Browser)
- License registration form
- `uncode_vc_gallery_thumb_id` filter hook to vc_templates/vc_gallery.php
- `uncode_media_attribute_title` filter hook to partials/elements.php
- `uncode_media_attribute_excerpt` filter hook to partials/elements.php
- Automatic Heading also available in page/post content
- Quad and Triple padding for Posts
- Featured Image used as Select Media substitute
- WC-marketplace plugin compatibility
- Option to remove menu padding also on mobile
- New gap measures for isotope and carousel
- Add new Google Fonts
- Custom CSS after Install Demo process
- Backend style improvements
- Color dropdown in Visual Composer
- Carousel stage-padding on mobile devices
- Multiple animations for elements in sticky columns
- Excerpts truncation and UTF-8 issue
- WooCommerce compatibility with version 3.0 (and backward compatibility)
- Compatibility Visual Composer Section module
- Metabox styles for rtl users
- Contact Form 7 buttons style
- iLightbox with Infinite Scroll or AJAX pagination
- Comment date format
- Password protected products
- Removed VC Grid post type and sub menu page
- Single page carousel, media not found
- WooCommerce single page broken when share deactivated
- Media items loosing saved options
- Wrong font face name in the dynamic CSS
- Offcanvas and vertical menu on Firefox
- Sticky mobile menu height calculation and scroll precision
- Offcanvas menu height
- Uncodefont CSS
- Posts module query in search pages
- Minor fixes
- `Uncode Related Posts for WordPress` replaced by `Related Posts for WordPress`
- Capitalized any occurrence of `Content Block`
- New support links on backend
- More precise image size for backrounds
- 'Rel' attribute on custom links
- Added all post images in Yoast SEO sitemap
- Implement support for Amazon S3 CDN
- fix print style
- Removed Uncode Related Posts plugin and replaced with the original
- Uncode Core 1.3
- Uncode Visual Composer 5.1.1
- Revolution Slider 5.4.1
- Layer Slider 6.3.0
As final notes we would like to thanks all the beta testers who actively participated in the phase of testing and debugging of this new version. If you want to become part follow the link.